Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I finally did it!!!!

Hello friends, family and fellow blog stalkers. Several of my closest friends know that I have been secretly dying to have my own blog!!! I finally did it! Thanks to a little encouragement from my friend Alisa(thanks! even though you didn't even know you were encouraging me!) I did it. I finally created my own!!! I am super excited. If you are wondering how I finally took the leap. I read Alisa's blog today and I love reading about the recent events going on in the Bozich household. Tommie and Alisa are some of our dearest friends. Beau and I painfully miss seeing them as they are all the way in Colorado! But, I feel like I am right there with them for the most part thanks much to Facebook and Alisa's blog that she is quite dedicated to. So today, I read her most recent post and I notice at the top of the screen it says...create a blog. So I DID!!! Beau is probably going to laugh at the fact I have found yet another thing to obsess over! YES! Oh well. I guess it is just how you look at it. I am hoping that I can get Beau excited about it too. But for those who know us....probably not. I am definitely the talker in this family!! Ok so enough for the first post. I will update soon.
WLWM

1 comment:

H2's Mommy said...

I'm glad you did it too! Beau sounds like Blake...he says all I do is stay on the computer! It's fun to keep up with people through blogs.