Thursday, July 31, 2008

These Days

So I must admit since the creation of this blog I have been doing a lot of thinking about what it is I want to "blog" about. There are so many of my fellow bloggers who are so eloquent in their writing and I will be the first to say that even though I am a writer by nature I feel as if I am needing to revamp my skills. It has been over three years since I have actually done any writing....of this nature anyway. SO I am feeling a little rusty. Hang in there with me. Hopefully I will get back on track soon.

I must also say that when I created this blog I thought I would update every single day and be very informative of what is going on in our life. But, life has happened. Beau and I have been so busy with work this week. And then at night we have been tuned into "Shark Week" It is a tradition for us so we can't miss it. You should tune in too! It is very informative about you know...sharks. So I guess the point of my story is that while I hope to be able to blog daily... it just might not happen. I really want to let everyone know what is going on in our little Mosley world. I feel like the days are going by so fast and before I know it, a new week is beginning while I am still trying to figure out where last week went. I think for me that I am learning a good lesson. So often I think ok...I have got to get organized and get ready for you know, LIFE: dinner with friends and family, going out with old friends, going on trips ,etc. I am a daydreamer for sure. But what I am learning is that life is here..... everyday is what you make it. While I have been busy "planning" my life is happening. Am I making sense? Does anyone else feel this way?? Or am I alone in this craziness. I guess what I am trying to say is that while I want to plan everything and think.....it is happening. I do not want to miss it! So my newest goal is to try and life everyday in its self. While I do think planning is a necessity in life... living and enjoying everyday to its fullest is more important to me right now. OK so I don't think I have made this point to clear. Hopefully you are not sitting at your computer feeling confused and wondering what I have been drinking this morning. It is only coffee... I PROMISE!! Ok enough banter... I've got work to do!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amen sister! =)
TBJ