Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Breathing....

Ok so I would bet it safe to say that I officially suck as a "blogger" This is very hard for me to grasp considering I ponder on more things than ANYONE I know. Meaning, I am constantly blogging in my brain...just finding the time to put it down on virtual paper...or my blog...seems to be IMPOSSIBLE!!! I really want to improve my blog so there are a few things that I am going to work on this week. First of all I am going to try to post at least every other day if not daily. I am also going to try and post something of at least minor importance rather than the boring diary type entries I have been posting. OK... Hold me to it.

Also, if any of my fellow bloggers out there have any tips on blog designing... please let me know. I would like for my blog to be a little more personalized. UCK.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

whitney, try "cutest blog on the block" for a background. the link is on my blog on the right hand side. erinmommyblog.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

sorry its...erinsmommyblog.blogspot.com, i forgot the "s"

Whitney said...

thanks erin!! I am going to play around with that site (soo cute!) also I was wondering if you could tell me how to add my friends to my blog- I can't figure it out.