Friday, October 10, 2008

Look Ma I got a new name!

Ok for those who follow...which is painfully low I realize, who do I think I am? hahaha. The blog has a new name! After much thought and some intense blog stalking, I finally made the decision to change the blog name. Obviously, there are several reasons....obvious to none other than mawah. So in case you are interested in the reasons... here goes.

1. Since the inception of this blog I have been constantly floundering on what exactly my blogging was to be. I have no children, no pets, I don't go that often to any far away place that I can blog about...strange food I ate, historic sites I visited, etc. Although I do have this one story about a far away place and some strange food I ate, and the parasite I brought home....but I will save this for another day. It is not that great of a story....actually it is but I don't think I have the energy to tell it today, got my drift?
2. I have read so many inspiring blogs lately that I almost felt as if my blog just freaking stunk! It wasn't anything really. I have been so worried about what I wanted my blog to be that I wasn't getting the "big picture" the simple matter of it is that I don't need to conform my blog to be like others, so with a lot of thought and a LOT of inspiration and some encouragement from my bestest friend in the big ol' world..... I am officially going to blog about me. me and my loving, aggrevating, adorable, sometimes needy, athletic, tall dark and handsome, favorite brown eyed boy...beau. and the things that I dabble in. Yep that is right, I am a professional dabbler. You know I have to be doing something all the time...not always a good quality. I come from a long line of dabblers. You know the saying Jack of All Trades, master of NONE. I think that would describe me to a certain extent. Let me give you a few examples and then you will ( feel certain) believe that I am a dabbler.
** I smock, write, sew..some, do calligraphy, paint ceramics, plan parties, plan weddings, make corsages at the last minute, paint, create new ideas, decorate my house, refinsh furniture,cook,clean,sing,scream,laugh,make wreaths, and bows! And volunteer for everything... My bestie would say I should wear a sign saying...."please shoot me before I volunteer again".hahaha.

~ So with having all this out in the open that is why I decided that " A little DABBLE do ya" would be appropriate. SO drop me a line or two and let me know what you think!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Super cute! I LOVE the changes. I think you have plenty to blog about -- now you just have to find the time! =)
PS - I want to see a pic of the wreath you made -- I need some ideas!
Love you!
tbj