Friday, October 24, 2008

I DID IT!!!!

After deciding I was totally incompetent to have a blog considering the trouble I have already gone through for thing!!! I finally did it!! My friend Erin kept telling me to go to this AWESOME website called "the cutest blog on the block" and I would and I found several backgrounds I LOVED!! the problem came in with the set up of my blog. I have been feeling so lousy about it! Mainly because if you go to the cbotb site it gives you STEP BY STEP BY STEP directions on how to apply a FREE background. OK so I would go to the dashboard and follow the steps and end up with 2 hours wasted and NO FREE background!! Long story short when it would say go to Layout my blog on said Template. So it tells you to customize your design, blah blah blah and then there would be a button to click on that would customize your blog yadayadayada well it never showed up until TODAY! SO then, I thought I was home free! NOt quite, but after a little patience and a lot of trial and error- I finally figured out that I had to add the gadget/gidget whatever to add the Html/javascript to see the screen that said content....and VAVOOM!! It worked!! THis has been such a pain in my bootae but it is done!! WOOHOOO. Now this is temporary until I find the one I really love!! If you are having any trouble with this too...YOu are NOT incompetent!! Message me and I will walk you through it!!

~whitney

3 comments:

Unknown said...

i love your new background...glad you finally got it to work! i wish i could have SHOWED you...i had to have one of my friends help me at work!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you figured it out! I know you are too! =) Really cute!
tbj

AFlurry said...

You are SO cracking me up!! It took me a little while to figure out the background thing too...but the cbotb does have the cutest blogs ever!! Loving your blog too!! :)