Monday, October 27, 2008

Remember This??




If you love Kate Hudson and you daily read "People" online then most likely you remember this particular pic of our favorite Goldie spawn. I love,love,love these gray boots that she so perfectly modeled. Unfortunately, I do not live nor do I have immediate access to Kate's movie star income....therefore once again I was shot down on the gray boots! That is until my beautiful middle sis comes out of the bedroom at my parents with these on........




WOO HOO!!!!!

As you can imagine my little heart lept for joy when she told me the good news that they were from our fav...TARGET!! or TARJAY as we like to say. So for a mere 34.95 you too can have these adorable boots. So they are not just like ol' Kate's but...I have tested them for 2 days now...and they are practical and super cute!!!

And if the shoe fits....buy it in every COLOR!!! (since I wear a 5 but pulled off a 5.5 in these beauties, I followed my own advice and ordered them online in dark brown too!!)

ENJOY!

~whitney

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I saw these and they are super cute. I got some gray slouchy flat boots and some brown ones recently too - at DSW. I love fall! I'm living in boots!