Wednesday, April 22, 2009

If you can't find me.....

It is because I am going here, doing lots of this, with my favorite.




Although I won't be sporting this suit...nor do I look like this any longer, but in a few short ( 2 1/2) months I will be holding my precious little Fearing and it will ALL be worth it!



It will just be a short getaway- but a much needed and well worth it one! I think I can even sweet talk my B into swinging by the outlet mall on the way out of town to pick up some much needed necessities for our boy, as we are quickly realizing will be here before we know it!!

Yes, I do realize it is only Wednesday but once I learned the news that B had booked a condo, my mind quickly drifted away- it will be back...Come Monday.

You can bet your last dollar our weekend will be filled with lots of sand, hopefully sun, and FOOD! Early Saturday you can probably find us at Tacky Jack's sipping on coffee and a bloody mary for B. Well will probably go visit Lucy @ LuLu's too. Oh... how quickly it will pass!

4 comments:

H2's Mommy said...

Hope you and B have an awesome trip! I wish I was going to the beach. Eat lots of good food for me too!

Anonymous said...

So fun! I know you guys will have a great trip! Enjoy it!

Angie Davis said...

how nice! savor each moment - really. ;)

Kristin and Blake said...

Hope y'all had fun at the beach! Thanks for your comment on our blog...we are having a blast with Maddox! He is such a blessing! I know you can't wait for your little one to get here. It really does go by so fast! And we really do need to get together soon. It has been way too long! Oh and by the way, your little belly is soooo cute!