Monday, April 20, 2009

Spring on the Plains

This past weekend we were lucky enough to make our way down to the plains for the A-Day game. I am SO glad we made it!! We had a wonderful time... the weather was perfect, the food was yummy and we got to see some of our Favorite people!! There is nothing like a good tailgate and then a yummy dinner to follow the game! And since we have somewhat of a celebrity in our family these days... we got to do some extra fun stuff. (secret stuff!) Not really, but we felt important! Anyway. I thought I would share a few pictures from our weekend. I will also throw in a couple from Easter... which is pre-iron-supplement**so my color and my hair look like total garbage!! But I thought I would post them anyway.

** I recently had my sugar/glucose test done and my sugar was just fine but apparently my iron was quite low so my doctor put me on some prescription iron pills and I will say- I didn't realize how bad I felt until I started feeling normal again. I was freezing cold, exhausted and overall just feeling crummy... the meds seem to have done the trick. And I have been told my color looks more 'normal' again...besides the fact my poor skin hasn't seen the sun in months and I living for the beautiful weather that is headed our way come Friday!!!**








Oh yes, the Easter pics...


3 comments:

Kathy Jo said...

First of all, thanks for finally updating!!! :)
I love the baby bump!!! Whit, you look so cute!!! Little Fearing will be here before you know it!

LY
KJ

Anonymous said...

You are precious, my friend! Super excited you updated!
xo-
Tiff

Angie Davis said...

finally, pictures of your LITTLE bump! possibly the cutest bump i've ever seen. and i don't know what you are talking about - you look great in your easter pics!