Friday, May 29, 2009

5-31-08




While I am quite behind on my blogging these days... I wanted to say that it is hard for me to believe that a year has passed since I married my best friend. I would post pictures from our special day but I have none on my computer at work. So I thought I would share another one of my favorite pictures of us from 2 summers ago... Six years have passed since I met and fell in love with this man. I can't imagine my life without him. This morning I have been looking through pictures from our wedding day and it was everything I could have imagined, but more than that our first year of marriage has been more than I could have EVER dreamed it would be. I am so blessed. And now, we are so thrilled and excited that in about 2 months we will be meeting our little boy!! God is good! And my cup runneth over...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't believe it's already been a year! Congrats to you and Beau! Happy Anniversary! Hope it's a good one! Love you both!

H2's Mommy said...

Hope you and B have enjoyed your anniversary day! We sure did! Happy Anniversary!