Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Favorites....

With the summer months finally in front of us, I have found there are several things that I can't live without!! One being a given... WATER! I have never been so thirsty and water is the ONLY thing that quenches it!! Other than that... I have several items that I would consider to be a 'staple' in my daily routine- and a few that are tucked in my bag for the weekends out on the boat.
I have found over the years that I try to block most sun from my face- this comes from a very bad personal experience that unfortunately my bestie Tiff witnessed first hand and can vouch...was a BAD thing!! I burned my face very bad when I was a freshman in college. SO bad that when it peeled I had scars that I thought would never go away!! Since then I do not step into the sun with out this product covering my face!!



I mean it is the good stuff. We like to keep it in the cooler and it goes on like a fluffy cream! I have also become best friends with a hat- I don't discriminate...any hat will do just fine as long as it is blocking the rays from my face! ** This is the only thing I have ever used that does not burn your eyes when you get in the water and it runs...It is A-Mazing!

I have also really come to love this for my lips.



I actually use it on a daily basis... It has a yummy creamsicle type taste to it. It doesn't give that sunscreen chapstick taste either ( you know what I mean!)

And since I am on the "Ocean Potion" I thought I would share one of my all time favorite summer staples:




And I recently picked this up to wear daily and so far..so good. I really like the feel. Not greasy like some can be- it is very light and it smells good too!





AND I have had several people ask what I am lathering my buddha belly in daily to help prevent those pesky little strech marks...




This is it, Bath & Body works- spa works- "Lay it on Thick" it is a creamy moisturizing lotion that is extra thick for ultra dry or ultra stretching skin!! I LOVE IT!! Not to mention that it smells like Coconuts.... OMG take me to the beach daily!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I do remember that bad burn! OUCH! At least you learned your lesson! I'm going to try the face stuff - I'm always looking for good stuff that doesn't burn when it runs into my eyes! Love you!