Thursday, July 9, 2009




Today I want to wish the best friend a girl could have a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! My dear friend Tiffany has been there for me through thick and thin. She has always been someone who I can count on to pull me through ANY situation. She knows the good, the bad and the ugly and loves me despite of it. Through the past 11 years we have grown closer and it is more and more evident that she truly one of my soul mates. I feel SO blessed to have her and I thank the Lord for our friendship. I love you Tiff!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww Whit! This made me cry! Thank you so much for such a sweet, sweet birthday post! You are the best friend too and I love you so much! I can't believe it's been 11 years. Really...wow! Soul mates for sure -- I don't know what I would do without you! Love you lots and want to see you soon! Thanks again!