Thursday, November 19, 2009

Beau's Birthday



Fearing with his "GiGi" Mosley


I am only two weeks behind here but I thought I would post some of these sweet pictures from Beau's birthday lunch at his parents a few weeks ago.  We also did a 'Suprise" birthday cake and ice cream and singing to him the night before after the Auburn/Furman game. My sweet sister's baked him his favorite "Confetti" cake and it was alot of fun!! NOT To mention he had a HUGE suprise at the Auburn Game.... For those of you who were there you know how boring that game was by the end and a little bird told me that Beau was getting a suprise so I had to pull out my mean wife face and threaten to get really mad if Beau didn't stop suggesting that we leave in the third quarter. Hahaha Oh well, luckily I did not have to be too mean and Beau was glad we waited.  Enjoy!

Four Generations of Mosley men. Fearing is the first "Mosley" great-grandson (the first boy to carry on the Mosley name)


Fearing with his Great Grandad Mosley

** Oops gotta go pick him up - he is yelling for me.  I will post the rest of the pictures soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had a good time celebrating -- Happy (late) Birthday Beau!! Love all the pics!

Kelley Brown said...

I can't believe how big Fearing has gotten! 4 months already??? Wow! Wishing you and Beau a magical Christmas as you celebrate your first one with Fearing. :)