Thursday, November 12, 2009

Do you have any of these??






Life Saver! Especially being on round three of antibiotics!
Medicine bottle (with measuring marks on the side) My sweet cousin Krista gave it to me for our shower and boy has it been useful!



A "Little Giraffe" blankie. Fearing's Great Aunt Randa gave this to him and it is the perfect size to go everywhere with us. He loves it!! Not to mention it feels like heaven!!




Duckie ( can you tell we are avid NCIS watchers?? Duckie is the medical examiner!) Fearing loves this little duck and we don't leave home without it!

That's all for today folks!

** New Post below too!

4 comments:

Erin said...

Can't wait to meet him this weekend!!!

The Bagwell Family said...

I Love that baby!

AFlurry said...

Whitney I'm so sad that I can't make it to your sip 'n see this w/e...I am throwing a baby shower at the same time!! I want to meet that little sweetheart SOON! :)

Anonymous said...

PRECIOUS BOY!!

Keep the tips/favorite things/etc coming! =)