Monday, November 10, 2008

'Good Things'

Today as I made my daily round of website visits I happened upon a NEW find!! Thank You Martha(Stewart that is, not to be confused with my MIL) for introducing us!! B and I have several peeps that are difficult to buy for Christmas... so I have been looking for something that is not typical to suprise them with...ALTHOUGH, I will admit unless my stupid stimulus check finally makes its way to me they will probably not be receiving any of these gifties since they could be a little out of the newlywed budget... but I thought I might share just in case someone was looking to get me a little something EXTRA unique...hahahaha or just want to look at a few things I found very interesting.

How many of you out there like to take an occasional Naner with you in the morning?? Well I sometimes do, yet I slip it into the bag (better known as the black hole) where it can be quite unrecognizable by the time my craving hits.. SO though the site of it looks a little questionable and weird this is very ingenious... don't you think??


So I have a soft spot for "tea pots" or kettles... this comes from my mom. She loves them too. I recently took up with my adorable Martha Stewart blue kettle that a very good friend gave to me as a wedding gift. I LOVE using it. It is so quick to boil water and I am loving me some 'cider' these days... so I thought this was super cute. If I had $100 I would buy this one for the mom for Christmas.


OK- so one of my bff gave me the CUTEST chalkboard glasses at our Tool and Gadget party. So I have kind of become obsessed. Yes I was the child who got in trouble for writing on the board at school. It is SO much fun. I would love love love to have these....Although I am not going to lie, I think I will try my craftiness out and make some....SOON.


SO I love my choping boards. BUT I would love to have these... the bright colors combined with the stainless would match the kitchen PERFECT. Plus they are super creative. I get kind of weird about cutting fruit on the same board I cut meats on- even though I de-contaminate.


So while we are on Chopping boards I love the ones I have because they have cool handles and it is easy to take it straight to the stove BUT sometimes it is hard to get everything off the board into the pot or skillet...BUT this would be awesome and maybe a little more helpful! THEY Fold!!



Just thought these were kind of funny...



This is cool. I wonder if it is as easy as it looks?


OK- For what ever reason this reminds me of our friends "the Bozichs" It is very modern and simple but very COOL. SO if you read Alisa and I had $110 I would get this for you and T for Christmas! Basically these bowls balance themselves when you fill them with snacks etc. Cool huh?


So if you have the bowls you need these too. Supposedly they will rock back and forth but NEVER fall over...


So if you want to check it out yourself go to www.MoMAstore.org

No comments: