Tuesday, November 18, 2008

HO HO HO

Considering that I have posted more than 3 posts on Christmas and my overflowing excitement....I decided to give the blog a new look for the Christmas season!!! We are officially on the countdown at the Mosley house. Actually, I noticed on Sunday that the Family Channel is on the Countdown to the Countdown to 25 days until Christmas. WooHoo!!! I will admit I am half way finished with our gift shopping...except for B. This will be our 6th Christmas together.... our first as Mr. and Mrs. Beau Mosley! Hard to believe in a few weeks we will be married for 6 months. We love it more than either ever expected!!!
In the meantime, We relocated our office on Thursday and Friday so I will be a little out of pocket most likely for the next couple of days until I get my self organized and situated in a new location. So no music post for me today. Hopefully tomorrow...
~whitney

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love your new blog look - very festive! loves!