Tuesday, November 4, 2008

My latest...

Beau has been sick since last week....actually I felt bad starting last Sunday- but I began self-medicating with Alka-Seltzer...and it seemed to do the trick for me but not so much for Beau. So I sent him straight to the Dr. on Friday- TB cough and all. Two shots and minor run in with a not so nice nurse later- he was back to work for a few hours and then ready for a pretty lousy weekend. I can't remember the last time Beau was sick. He just doesn't get sick that often. But I felt so bad for him ALL weekend. Saturday we went to the lake to visit with his parents and grandparents for a few hours and watch our poor little Tigers get killed....AGAIN. Then I was off to Birmingham to emcee the Miss Clay-Chalkville pageant. Leaving my sick one at home to fin for himself for a while. I felt so guilty leaving him there- he was really sick with a fever and all. But he mananged. Sunday I went to church... by myself and when I got home Beau was ready to go. He refused to sit at home all day so we went to BAM and picked up a few Christmas presents and a new Jimmy Buffett CD for ourselves and then to BB and Beyond to return a duplicate wedding gift and then to brunch at O'Charlies. Then we made our way to Bust Buy to check up on our latest want... a new tv for our bedroom. After a little while we finally made our way back to the house where B ended up on the couch for the remainder of the night. Monday came quickly especially for Beau who was still feeling pretty lousy but after watching our favorite Monday night shows I think he perked up just a little. Finally this morning there was light at the end of the tunnell!! He seems to be on the road to recovery. PRAISE THE LORD! So that has been our latest... Today is busy for us, like most of you I am sure. We have work, vote, Election watch party with the Republican Committee and then we are staying with my parents so we don't have to make the trek home.
On a side note I wanted to just say how pumped I was when I turned on 96.5 yesterday and realized that the CHRISTMAS music has begun!! Thats right. From now until Christmas they are playing it ALL 24/7. B even sacrificed Finebaum on the drive home for me to listen to my FAVORITE!!! I feel like I am seven years old- I really can't remember being so Pumped about something, but I am so excited about the Christmas season. In light of that I decided to post a second post to share a few ideas of what our decor is going to be looking like at the Mosley house in less than one month!!

No comments: